Welcome to the Privacy page for capitalixrecruit.co.uk managed by Capitalix Recruitment Services Ltd. We have covered most aspects relating to privacy as per UK national laws and requirements but should you have any questions or suggestions please do contact us.
“we” means Capitalix Recruitment Services Ltd
“you” refers to the viewer that is any person, firm, company or organisation
“registered user” refers to an individual or organisation or a legal entity who submit his/its personal details to create an account with us.
Words denoting singular shall include the plural, and vice versa, words denoting gender shall include every gender, words denoting persons shall include corporations or bodies unincorporated and references to any corporate documents, statute or statutory provision as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time.
“Data” – information which is being processed by equipment operating automatically in response to instructions given for that purpose, is recorded with the intention that it should be processed by means of such equipment, is recorded as part of a relevant filing system or with the intention that it should form part of a relevant filing system or forms part of an accessible record.
“Personal data” – data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from those data, or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into our possession
“Recruitment process” – the process of gaining employment and recruiting new staff and the ongoing administrative process involved once a viewer has gained employment or recruited new staff.
- We collect and store personal data and curriculum vitae (CV) in view of providing a recruitment service. All personal data are submitted by job seekers and employers which altogether help in the recruitment process. All these information are stored for only recruitment purposes unless otherwise stated.
- We also use data or share data for statistics purposes without disclosing your names to improve our service.
- Information are collected via emails, social media, online uploads or downloads and through third parties.
- Part of the reason for collecting personal details is to comply with equal opportunity laws. By using this website and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing such data and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in regards to employment opportunities.
- If you have opt in to receive promotional offers or regular communications your personal information may be shared or disclose to third parties.
- By uploading your cv and providing us with any details about you consent to share or disclose such information to third party employers at least. This increases your visibility to prospective employers.
- You can de-register with us; opt out at any time without prior notice.
- Only our staff or third parties who help to process data will have access to such information. All staff and third parties in this category are subject to specific confidentiality agreement signed with us.
Webopedia defines “cookie” as a type of message that is given to a web browser u a web server. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and possibly prepare customised web pages or to save site login information for you. When you enter a web site using cookies, you may be asked to fill out a form providing personal information; like your name, e-mail address, and interests. This information is packaged into a cookie and sent to your web browser, which then stores the information for later use. The next time you go to the same Web site, your browser will send the cookie to the web server. The message is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
A web server has no memory so the hosted website you are visiting transfers a cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are and your preferences. This message exchange allows the web server to use this information to present you with customized web pages. So, for example, instead of seeing just a generic welcome page you might see a welcome page with your name on it.
- Cookies allow easy access to our website, for e.g saving you the hassle to input your username every time you log in.
- You will have an option to untick the ‘keep me signed in’ if you share computer at work or at a public place. Alternatively you can clear cookies by going to the setting in your computer.
- Viewers providing their personal details do so at their own risk. All information is kept securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use as per Data Protection act 1988.
- This website provides the option for subscription to newsletters or other communication which viewers may opt in or opt out or unsubscribe.
- Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
If you have any concern about this policy you may contact us on the address below or you can read more on the following links.
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide
Registered Office: Northumberland House, 11 The Pavement, Popes Lane, London W5 4NG
Company Number 08795741. Registered in the UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org