Welcome to the Terms and Conditions page of Capitalix Recruitment Services Ltd (“CRS”) website. This page applies to all users which you are deemed to accept and consent each time you use the website.
“we” means Capitalix Recruitment Services Ltd
“you” refers to the viewer that is any person, firm, company or organisation
“registered user” refers to an individual or organisation or a legal entity who submit his/its personal details to create an account with us.
Words denoting singular shall include the plural, and vice versa, words denoting gender shall include every gender, words denoting persons shall include corporations or bodies unincorporated and references to any corporate documents, statute or statutory provision as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time.
- We aim to maintain this website and its contents as accurate as possible but unable to guarantee same for that internet is not stable all the time or within our sole control. Although we will try our best to publish the most reliable and accurate information viewers are reminded that information found on this website comes from different sources outside our control and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of such information. Viewers must contact us for any doubt or ambiguous information that they found or need clarification. We do not accept any liability arising from errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website. We may vary the details or information of this website from time to time without prior notice.
- This website undergoes regular maintenance and updates whereby you may not be able access the website. We do not accept any liability arising out of this as such maintenance and updates are designed to provide a better and safer service.
- We work in collaboration with third parties and while browsing through you may be directed to other websites to complete the desired service or other services that may be of interest to you. Using such links is entirely at your own risk.
- Viewers are solely responsible to ensure that their computers, laptops, mobile devices or any other medium to access internet or this website are equipped with proper, valid, licensed and recommended anti-virus or any appropriate online security software to protect from unwanted materials or viruses.
- We do not aim to link or publish on our website any indecent, nudity or any other illegal or unwanted materials or contents. If so happen, viewers are recommended to contact us as this may be a sign of hacking or unauthorised access to our website admin files/hosting or domain account.
- We shall not take any liability if any child under 18 has accessed such materials through our website given that we expect mostly individuals over 18 to search for jobs. Parents are responsible to install sufficient parental control settings/software on computers, laptops, mobile devices or any other medium to access internet.
- The purpose of this website is to represent CRS online and facilitate viewers to seek jobs and submit their personal details including their curriculum vitae.
- Viewers must use this website only for lawful purposes in line with our services. You are not allowed to try to access any coding or admin file, amend or delete any information or overload the system through spamming or flooding or cause any device or software or files to crash, damage or distort any operation or undermine the security of this website in whatsoever manner. You will be solely responsible and subject to legal action by merely attempting to damaging or causing any negative impact on this website.
- Any authorised persons who are allowed to deal with any technical issue relating to this website are those who have written contract of employment or service to manage its operation. You must not assume such responsibility without any written confirmation and direct link to us.
- Any viewer can create an account with us and will be provided with a log in and password which must be kept safe and confidential for the viewer only. Viewers are not allowed to share their log in to any other person including their close friends and relatives. In the event that you share your log in details with any other person and that this person breached or attempted to breach any terms and condition of this website, we shall take action against the registered user. The viewer shall be informed about the breach and before action is taken, if only not prejudicial to any investigation, and will be given the opportunity to provide explanation. Where the registered user claims that his account was hacked and can prove on balance of probabilities that this has happened, he must report to the police or any relevant authority. Viewers must bear in mind that it is their sole responsibility to ensure that their log in details are kept safe, secure and secret.
- Any information that you submit or upload on this website must be your own and not stolen or copied from any other sources. Such information must be true, accurate, updated and not misleading, deceptive, discriminatory, offensive or illegal in whatsoever manner.
- Any information that you provide in any manner must be free from viruses and not in a condition that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site.
- We shall store your information for the purposes of your registration. Your information may be shared with third parties if you have opted in for any services or request regular updates or news and with employers who are looking for potential employees. We shall not be liable if any employer misuse your information other than for employment purposes.
- We may also use third parties or subsidiary companies to help us process your information as part of the services we provide. Such information may also be used for statistics purpose and to improve our services. You consent to us and for using any information provided by you in each of these ways.
- We aim to process any data that you provide as per UK data protection legislation and we are also a member of ICO – Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Your information may be transferred or shared with third parties outside the EEA where you have shown interest to apply for jobs in these jurisdictions.
- All the information that we provide or publish on the website is protected by copyright, software and trademark laws and belonged solely to us. You are not allowed to copy these information except that for your personal reference.
- We reserve the right to suspend your account or cancel your account or remove any information that you have provided if we have good reason to believe that such information are not appropriate or in line with our terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Such reservation is not as an obligation that we have towards any viewers but a precautionary measure to deal with any breach of the terms and conditions.
- We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the website and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Any dispute that arise or may arise from using this website shall be governed by UK law and be resolved first by ADR alternatively exclusively by the courts of England.
- These terms and conditions are subject for reviews and amendments from time to time without prior written or verbal notice. You will be deemed to accept any changes made by visiting the website after such changes.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Registered Office: Northumberland House, 11 The Pavement, Popes Lane, London W5 4NG Company Number 08795741. Registered in the UK.